The OS Distribution chart shows the number of recorded risk evaluations by user operating system type.
To access the OS Distribution chart, go to .
Click the chart to view drill-down information.
The drill-down table shows more detailed information about each high risk event, including:
- IP address
- Target application
- IP reputation
Only events that have triggered a specific risk model, such as geovelocity anomaly, or
have an aggregated risk score of
HIGH are shown. The aggregated risk
score is determined by the selected risk policies in the Policy
Scroll to the right to see additional columns. For use of the filtered search bar, see Filtered searching.
For a description of the table columns, see Monitored risk data.
You can click a column header to sort the results by that value. Results are sorted by the Time column by default, with the most recent entries listed first.
Left hand filters:
- Use the Amount/Percent filter to display the results as a number or percentage.
- To filter risk policies to be included in the map, use the Policy
You can select multiple policies.
- To limit the results to a specific risk level, use the Risk Level list.
- To view specific operating systems only, make a selection from the OS/Family list.
- To limit the results to a specific country, use the Country list.
- You can use the slider to show data from the current day, previous week, previous
month, or previous six months.
To show data from a custom time period, use the Date Range section.