The High Risk Models chart shows the distribution of each type of risk model, regardless of the configured risk policy.
You can use the High Risk Models chart to see which risk factors are most prevalent.
To access the High Risk Models chart, go to .
Click the chart to view drill-down information.
The drill-down table shows more detailed information about each high risk event, including
user, IP address, target application, and IP reputation. Only events that have triggered a
specific risk model, such as geovelocity anomaly, or have an aggregated risk level of
HIGH are shown.
Scroll to the right to see additional columns. For use of the filtered search bar, see Filtered searching.
For a description of the table columns, see Monitored risk data.
You can click a column header to sort the results by that value. Results are sorted by the Time column by default, with the most recent entries listed first.
- To limit the results to a specific risk model, use the Risk
When you select a risk model from the list, the chart changes to show the risk level distribution of that risk model.
- To limit the results to a specific risk level, use the Risk Model
The default value is High.
- To filter operating systems to be included in the chart, use the OS list.
- To limit the results to a specific country, use the Country list.
- You can use the slider to show data from the current day, previous week, previous
month, or previous six months.
To show data from a custom time period, use the Date Range filter.