Learn how to control user access to your applications using groups.
This tutorial walks you through the configuration of application access control using groups. When no groups are applied to an application, all users have access. To learn more about application access control, see Application access control and Configuring application access control.
Note: To complete this tutorial, you must first create a group.
- Go to .
- Locate the application you want to configure. You can browse or search for applications.
- Click the application entry to open the details panel for the application.
- Click the Access tab and then click the pencil icon.
- To add a group to the access list, select its check box.
- Click Save.
- To test access control, try accessing the application with a user that is in the applied group and another that is not a member of the group.