To get started, add the PingOne Protect service to your PingOne environment.
- If you don’t have a PingOne account yet, start a PingOne trial.
- Make sure that you can sign on to the PingOne admin console.
- Add an environment to organize your services.
- Make sure that you have the Environment Admin and Identity Data Admin roles in your PingOne environment. For more information, see Assigning a user role.
To add PingOne Protect to your environment:
- In your PingOne environment, go to Overview.
- Next to Services, click the + icon.
- Click + Add to add the PingOne Protect service.
- In the Add a Service window, click Finish.
PingOne Protect is displayed in the sidebar.