Enhanced authorization attribute resolver
Now you can quickly resolve an attribute against its parent, with a single click. This makes it easier to construct attributes from service responses. For more information, see Adding resolvers to an attribute.
PingOne App for Splunk
Verify all admin email addresses
PingOne trial experience enhancements
Google Workspace provisioning
PingOne MFA mobile SDK 1.8.1
Version 1.8.1 of the PingOne MFA mobile SDK has been released. This version includes:
- The ability to define time-sensitive notifications for iOS apps, taking advantage of the focus mode mechanism which was introduced in iOS 15. For additional details, see Read Me - iOS (push notifications).
- Categories for push notifications. For details, see Delivery methods and variables.
- Support for mobile applications that use Huawei Mobile Services. For details, see Editing an application - Native. For details on carrying out the configuration with the PingOne API, see Application Management (Application Operations and Application MFA Push Credentials).
- Support for convergence from PingID SDK to PingOne MFA
- Standardized distribution of the SDK using Maven Central and Swift packages
Notification templates - banner options for Push notifications
For Push notification templates, it is now possible to select a push category to control the type of banner that is displayed to the user. The available options are:
- Banner buttons: The default banner - contains both Approve and Deny buttons.
- No banner buttons: When the user clicks the banner, they are taken to an application that contains the necessary approval controls.
- Approve & open app: When the Approve button is clicked, authentication is completed and the user is taken to the relevant application.
Mobile applications - support for the Huawei ecosystem
You can now configure Android applications to use Huawei Mobile Services. For more information, see Editing an application - Native.
For details on carrying out the configuration with the PingOne API, see Application Management (Application Operations and Application MFA Push Credentials)
MFA device reports - generation with API
Multiple instances of a SAML application
PingOne Verify policies
Metrics collection and messaging
Push notifications - configurable expiration
MFA devices - block/unblock
Default method for MFA
The default method to use for MFA is now set at the MFA policy level rather than at the environment level. You can choose from the following options:
- Use the method that the user set as their default.
- Always have the user select the method to use if there is more than one method available.
- Always have the user select the method to use even if there is only one method available.