Add a new environment to your PingOne organization. If you already have an environment you want to use, you can skip to Adding PingDirectory to the environment.
- On the top left of the PingOne admin console, click the Ping Identity logo.
- Click the Add Environment button.
- Select Customer solution, and then click Next.
- The default services are automatically deployed, so click Next again.
Enter the following:
- Environment name: Enter a name for the environment.
- Description: Enter a brief characterization of the environment.
- Environment type: Select Sandbox or Production. For more information, see Environment Properties.
- Region: Select the appropriate geographical region for the environment. The list shows only regions that are included with your license.
- License: Select the appropriate license from the list.
- Click Finish.