Page created: 19 Apr 2022 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
You can edit a resource link to change the name, description, icon, URL, or visibility settings. The visibility settings determine which groups can access the link.
- Go to .
- Under Links, locate the resource link you want to edit.
- On the right, click the three dots options menu, and then click Edit.
For Profile details, click the pencil icon and enter or
edit the following:
- Link name. A name for the link as it will appear in the application portal.
- Description (optional). A brief characterization of the link.
- Icon (optional). A pictorial representation of the application. Use a file up to 1MB in JPG, JPEG, GIF, or PNG format.
- URL. The URL to which the user will be directed. HTTP or HTTPS links are valid.
- Click the Visibility tab.
Do one of more of the following:
- Select Any or All to determine whether the user must be a member of any defined group, or all defined groups.
- To add a group, click the plus sign (+) for the appropriate group.
- To remove a group, click the check mark for the appropriate group. Note:
If no groups are defined, then all users can access the link.
- Click Save.