Edit scopes per application.
- OAuth scopes control what data is shared with third party applications. For example, you can accept or reject sharing an end user’s profile or email address with an application.
- PingOne API Self-management scopes are applicable to users only. Self-management scopes specified identify the resources that end users can access to perform self-management actions. See also Self service and PingOne API self-management scopes.
.You can also search for applications, or narrow your search to a particular application type.
- Locate the application you want to view, and then click the application entry to open the details panel.
- Click the Resources tab and then click the pencil icon.
- Select the OAuth scopes for the application. Click and drag scopes in the left column to add them to the Allowed Scopes column on the right.
- Click Save.