Page created: 17 Feb 2023 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
Use the Google Developer Console to find the details for your connected application, such as client ID, client secret, access token, and refresh token.
- Go to the Google Developer Console.
- In the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- In the Search field, enter Google Workspace.
- On the left navigation pane, click Credentials.
- Under OAuth 2.0 Client IDs, click the appropriate application.
In the OAuth client window, copy the client ID and client secret to a secure
You can always access the client ID and client secret from the Credentials page later if needed.