Page created: 8 Jun 2022 |
Page updated: 19 Jan 2023
You can set up SPF (Sender Policy Framework), which helps protect senders and recipients from spam, spoofing, and phishing. By adding an SPF record to your DNS, you can specify a list of senders approved to send email from your domain.
- Go to .
- For the appropriate email domain name entry, click SPF Setup.
- Copy the email trust records.
- Go to your DNS manager, and update it with these copied SPF entries.
Return to the SPF Setup screen and click
- A green checkmark indicates that the verification check has completed successfully.
- A yellow exclamation point indicates that the verification check has not succeeded. In this case, we recommend that you wait one hour and try again. Complete DNS propagation can take up to 24 hours.
- Click Close.