The advanced configuration editor shows a detailed view for attribute mapping, giving you the ability to specify scopes, delivery method, and whether an attribute is required.
- Go to .
- Locate the application you want to view. You can browse or search for applications, or narrow your search to a particular application type
- Click the application entry to open the details panel.
- Click the Attribute mappings tab and then click the pencil icon to edit.
- Click the Advanced configuration button.
Do one or more of the following:
- To edit an existing attribute, select the OIDC attribute and the desired PingOne mapping.
- To add an attribute, click the + Add button. Enter an application attribute and the desired PingOne mapping. Click the gears icon to use advanced expressions. See Using the expression builder.
- To define a scope for the attribute, select a scope from the Scope list.
- To define how the attribute is delivered to the application, select UserInfo or ID Token.
- To define an attribute as required, select the Required check box.
- To delete an attribute, click the trash can icon for the appropriate attribute.
- Click Save.