To install a new plugin or upgrade an existing plugin, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the Plugin name field, provide the name of the plugin you want to install.
- In the Plugin version field, provide the plugin version you want to install.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, indicate whether the request is for a new plugin or an upgrade to an existing plugin.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.