PingAccess supplies templates to provide information to end users. To change these templates, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
You can modify most of these pages in a text editor to suit the particular branding and informational needs of your PingAccess installation. Cascading style sheets and images for these pages are included in the <PA_HOME>/conf/static/pa/assets subdirectory.
Each page contains both Velocity constructs and standard HTML. The Velocity engine interprets the commands embedded in the template page before the HTML is rendered in the user’s browser. At runtime, the PingAccess server supplies values for the Velocity variables used in the template.
For information about Velocity, refer to the Velocity project documentation on the Apache website.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Pages to be updated field, specify which pages
should be updated.
For example, forgot-password.html.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- Click Save.
Click the Attachments tab and upload a
.zip file that contains all files in the template
directory that you are updating.
Request the latest instance of these files before making your update, if necessary.