To modify email templates, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
You can use PingDirectory email templates in a variety of ways. An example email template is provided in the Delegated Admin package at the top level in the delegated-admin-account-created.template file. This template provides a multi-part text and HTML email to the user with their user name and initial password, along with a self-service link they can use to sign on to PingFederate and change their password and profile information.
For additional information, see Edit and copy the email template to PingDirectory Server in the PingDirectory Server Administration Guide.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the State of template field, indicate whether you want to enable or disable the template.
- Optional: If your PingFederate local identity profile is used, provide the externally accessible URL of the profile management endpoint in the Profile management URL field.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- Click Save.
Click the Attachments tab and upload a
.zip file that contains all files in the template
directory you are updating.
If necessary, request the latest instance of these files before making your update.