Only out-of-the-box plugins that are part of the PingDirectory default deployment are currently supported. To have one or more of these plugins enabled, or to submit other types of plugin requests, submit your request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Plugin name and Plugin version
fields, provide information regarding your request.
Some of the most common built-in plugins that can be configured for your deployment include:
- Pass-through authentication: See Working with pass-through authentication in the PingDirectory Server Administration Guide for details.
- Referential integrity: See Working with the Referential integrity plugin in the PingDirectory Server Administration Guide for details.
- UID unique attribute: See Working with the Unique Attribute plugin in the PingDirectory Server Administration Guide for details.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.