To add or replace a server certificate, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal and provide the certificates in a secure way.
- If you are using client certificate authentication, provide the trusted CA certificate (public key) for certificate validation.
- To replace SSL server certificates, provide the certificate chain (public key for all certificates in the chain) and public and private key of the new server certificate being replaced.
- For any other certificate requests, select Other from the Certificate type list and provide details in the Description field.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Certificate type list, select the appropriate
- Trusted CA certificates
- New SSL server certificate replacement
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.