To request additional permissions for your administrators, such as managing certificates or users, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
You can also request that administrators receive full administration permissions, which will allow them to perform all administrative tasks.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the Admin Name(s) field, provide the names of the administrators who you want to be granted the requested permissions.
In the Permissions field, select all of the permissions
that you want to grant to these administrators:
- Crypto Administration: Administrators can manage certificates.
- User Administration: Administrators can manage users.
- Full Administration: Administrators can perform all administrative tasks.
- Expression Admin: Administrators can perform OGNL tasks.
If you want administrators to be granted different permissions, submit separate requests for each.
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.