Page created: 29 Oct 2021 |
Page updated: 27 Dec 2022
To customize email notifications, perhaps for branding purposes, submit a request through the service request form on the Support Portal.
PingFederate delivers messages to administrators and end users based on notification publisher settings. Each component that is capable of triggering or handling events might use a different notification publisher instance to deliver its messages. For example, you might select an SMTP Notification Publisher instance to deliver messages to your end users in an HTML Form Adapter instance, and another SMTP Notification Publisher instance to deliver licensing messages to other administrators.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
In the Event type field, specify the type of event for
which email notifications should be sent:
- Local administrative account management events
- Certificate events
- SAML metadata update events
- Licensing events
- HTML form adapter events
- In the Email subject field, specify the subject for the email notification.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- Click Save.
Click the Attachments tab and upload a
.zip file that contains all files in the template
directory you are updating.
If necessary, request the latest instance of these files before making your update.