Submit your requests to manage customer IAM Administrator multi-factor authentication (MFA) through the service request form on the Support & Community page.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the Administrator(s) field, enter the administrator name.
- In the Desired MFA setting field, indicate whether you want to enable or disable MFA.
- In the MFA contact method field, indicate whether the MFA contact method will be email or phone number.
- In the MFA contact info field, provide the MFA information (email address or phone number).
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.