Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 21 Apr 2022
PingFederate and PingDirectory support full and incremental backups, which can be customized to meet your needs. Submit your backup and restoration requests through the service request form, accessible from the Support & Community page.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the Product field, indicate whether your request is regarding PingAccess, PingDirectory, or PingFederate.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.