Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 21 Apr 2022
Product upgrades can be performed on request. Upgrades are provided once per year and security patches are applied when they are available. Additional upgrades might require a fee for Professional Services assistance. Submit your upgrade requests through the service request form on the Support & Community page.
Complete the following fields:
- Subject: Enter a description of your request, including the action to be taken.
- Environment Type: Specify the type of environment affected by this request.
- Proposed Change Window: Specify the dates or times in which you want the work complete.
- In the Capability list, select .
- In the Product to upgrade field, indicate whether this request is regarding PingAccess, PingDirectory, or PingFederate.
- In the Version field, indicate the version to which you want to upgrade.
In the Business Priority list, select the appropriate
- Change needed by deadline to avoid business impact
- Change modifies existing functionality
- Change adds new functionality
- In the Description field, enter a description of your request.
- If you are tracking your request within your organization, enter the tracking ID or ticket number associated with it in the Customer Tracking ID field.
- To submit your request, click Save.