Provision user data between PingFederate Bridge and PingOne for Enterprise.
- From the PingFederate Bridge admin portal, go to .
- Click the PingOne connection and then click the Connection Type tab.
- Select the Outbound Provisioning check box.
- Click Next until you reach the Outbound Provisioning tab.
- Click Configure Provisioning.
- Click Create.
- On the Channel Info tab, in the Channel Name field, enter a name for the provisioning channel. Click Next.
On the Source tab, in the Active Data
Store list, select a data store.
If you haven't configured a data store, click Manage Data Stores to create one. For more information, see Adding a new datastore.
- Click Next until you reach the Source Location tab.
On the Source Location tab, enter the source record names
for the user repository you've selected.
These entries must be in the proper format for the repository. An LDAP repository requires Base DN and Users Group DN entries, for example: DC=pingone, , CN=Users, CN=Builtin, DC=pingone, DC=com.Tip:
Microsoft Active Directory administrators can use the
dsquerycommand on the Active Directory host to find the Base DN and Users Group DN values.
On the Attribute Mapping tab, change any attribute settings
PingFederate Bridge will automatically populate a valid configuration, but you can use this menu to add or modify attributes depending on your organization's needs. For more information, see Mapping Attributes.
- Click Next.
- On the Activation & Summary tab, click Active, then click Done.
- On the Manage Channels tab, click Save.