Global administrators can edit the permissions for other administrators.
You cannot change the administrative role for the administrator currently signed on to the admin portal. In this case, you must sign on as a different global administrator.
In PingOne for Enterprise for Managed Service Providers, you can change the administrative role for the currently signed-on administrator on the customer account. You can also disable or delete this administrator on the customer account.
- Go to .
- Expand the line for the administrator whose profile you want to edit.
- Click the Pencil icon.
- To change the administrator's name, enter new names in the First Name and Last Name fields.
In the Role list, select the new administrative role to
For more information about administrative roles and permissions, see Administrative roles.
- Select the Read Only box to allow the administrator to read data for their role but prohibit them from making system changes.
If the administrator is a global or software as a service (SaaS) administrator,
click Notifications to edit the alerts they receive regarding
- Select the Expiring Certificate Warnings check box to enable emails alerting this administrator when certificates will be expiring soon.
- Select the Expired Certificate Alerts check box to enable emails alerting this administrator when certificates have expired.
- Select the Expiring Certificate Warnings (Customer Accounts) check box to enable email alerts alerting this administrator when your customer accounts have a certificate will be expiring soon.
- Select the Expired Certificate Alerts (Customer Accounts) check box to enable email alerts when your customer accounts have expired certificates.
Clearing these options only affects email notifications. Dashboard certificate warnings still appear.Note:
The Customer Accounts notification options are only available to global or support admins on PingOne for Enterprise for Managed Service Providers or global admins on PingOne SSO for SaaS Apps with Managed Accounts licenses.
If the administrator is an application administrator, click Delegated
Administration to edit their application delegations.
For more information, see Assign Application Administrator applications.
- Click Save.