The PingOne for Enterprise dock gives you a single, unified interface for single sign-on (SSO) to the applications you've added for your organization.
|1||Left navigation pane|
|2||Left navigation pane: Category selector|
|3||Main area: Left navigation toggle button|
|4||Main area: Search bar|
|5||Main area: Applications|
|6||Main area: Avatar menu|
|7||Main area: Access help|
Main area (5). The main area lists all applications that you
currently have installed.
- Double-click an app to launch it in a new browser window.
- If you have more than 15 applications installed, the Frequently Used area displays the apps you use most frequently at the top of the dock.
- Click a category in the Left Navigation pane (1) to filter the apps list and view only the apps of that category. The Category Selector (2) indicates which category is currently displayed.
- Click the menu icon (3) to show or hide the navigation pane.
Search bar (4). Search for the app that you want to launch.
Enter the name or part of the name for an app. A dropdown list shows the closest
- Click Open: to launch an existing app.
- Click Install: to install new app (only available if your personal dock is enabled).
Avatar menu (6). A quick access menu from which you can select:
- Devices (For organizations using PingID multi-factor authentication): Manage the devices you use for authentication.
- Manage Passwords: Edit passwords for basic SSO apps.
- Admin: Access the admin console (administrators only).
- Show help: take a guided tour around the main features of your PingOne dock.
- Logout: Logout of the PingOne dock.
- Access help (7). Click the link to get details of where to go for help in your organization.