The PingOne for Enterprise browser extension saves passwords for all Basic SSO apps. If you need to change or delete a password, you can access them from the avatar menu in the PingOne for Enterprise dock.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise dock, click the avatar menu icon and select Manage Passwords.
- If you are prompted to authenticate your account, enter your username and password to proceed.
- In the Manage Passwords frame, click the tab for the app that you want to modify.
- Edit the username or password as required, and click Save. The changes are applied automatically.
- To remove username and password details for an application, in the relevant tab, click Remove Application (located below the Save button).