View and edit your user profile on the User Settings page.
- In the top right corner of the admin portal, click your name to open the User Settings page.
Click Edit to change your profile information.
Your administrative role is displayed, but cannot be changed, on this page. For information on changing your administrative role, see Editing administrative roles, permissions, and notifications.
- To change your name, enter new names in the First Name and Last Name fields.
To change your email, enter a new email address in the Email
If you change your email address, you will receive a confirmation email that you must respond to before the change is applied.
- To change your password, enter your current password in the Current Password field, and your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
To change your default time zone, select a location from the Time
Note: If you choose a different time zone when creating a report, that time zone overrides your default time zone.
To change your certificate notification settings,
Note: These options are only available for Global and SaaS administrators.
- Select Expiring Certificate Warnings to enable emails when certificates will be expiring soon.
- Select Expired Certificate Alerts to enable emails when certificates have expired.
- To apply changes, click Save.