Registering a new PingOne for Enterprise account takes only a few minutes.
When registering for your new PingOne for Enterprise account, you'll need to know:
- Whether you're registering for a PingOne for Enterprise or PingOne SSO for SaaS Apps account.
- Which data center region—North America, Europe, or Australia—will contain all of your account data.
- Your registration key. To obtain a registration key, sign on to the Ping Identity Support Portal and open a case.
Note: To open a support case you must have a Ping Identity account. If you don't have an account you can register an account for free.
To register for your PingOne for Enterprise or PingOne SSO for SaaS Apps account:
- Go to https://admin.pingone.com/web-portal/register.
- On the Select One list, select either PingOne for Enterprise or PingOne SSO for SaaS Apps and click Next.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Company Name.
On the Data Center Region list, select the data center
region for this account.
CAUTION: Data cannot be moved across data center regions, so if you decide later you need to use a different data center region, you'll need to start over.
Enter your Corporate Email address.
For PingOne for Enterprise accounts, you'll be assigned as a Global Administrator for the account (based on your email address). You can change this later, if needed.
- In the Registration Key field, enter the registration key supplied to you by your Ping Identity support representative.
- Click Next.
- In the Set Password and Verify Password fields, enter a valid password and click Register.
Select the I agree to the terms of service box and click
Agree & Proceed.
The PingOne for Enterprise admin portal opens, and a confirmation email is sent to your email address for this account.
Open the confirmation email and activate your account.
Note: You must activate the account to begin using it.