You can define and run a custom report, defining the report type, and other parameters as required. This gives you greater flexibility than the predefined report. However, unlike a predefined report, you need to reset the specific parameters each time you run the custom report.
- From the Dashboard, click .
Click Run New Report.
The available report parameters are displayed.
- In the Report Type dropdown, select the type of report you want to run.
In the Time Range field, select either:
- Specific Date and then select the dates you want the report to start and end respectively.
- Relative: enter a value and units (for example, Days, Weeks, or Minutes) representing a relative time frame from the current date and time.
- (Optional) Select a time zone from the dropdown list to change the default time zone.
To filter the Subject field for the selected report type,
enter the subject in full and click Run.
If the report includes more than one subject field, the report filter is applied to the IdP Subject field only.
- To change the fields displayed, in the Report Parameters area, click Show Options, and then in the Select Fields dropdown list select the checkbox for the event data you want to show in the results (all fields are selected by default). Click Run to update the results table.
To change the reporting time zone in the Report Parameters
area, click Show Options, select the time zone you require
from the dropdown list, and click Run to update the results
The default time zone is defined in the User Settings.
- To limit the event data displayed in the results, click Show Options and in the Select Fields section click the Selected dropdown. Select from the event data available for the report.
- To change the reporting time zone used for the report, click Show Options, select the appropriate time zone from the dropdown list, and click Run to update the displayed results.
- For SSO reports, you can also use the Application Name dropdown list to select an application as the target of the report.
- Click Run. The report is run and the results displayed.
- To modify the report, in the Report Parameters area, change the parameters as required and click Run to refresh the results.
To export the report in .csv format, click
Export. The report is saved in your default download
Note: The amount of data that can be exported for a report is determined either by duration or quantity. The exported data is limited to either one week's data or 500,000 lines of data. We will use the smaller of the two values.