If you use PingFederate Bridge as your identity bridge, there are a couple of ways you can configure single sign-on (SSO) directly to the PingOne for Enterprise admin portal from PingFederate.
- For all PingFederate versions:
- Log in to PingFederate and got to .
- Copy the SSO Application Endpoint entry to a text
file and add this specific TargetResource value to the
https://pingone.com/1.0/8bfe0aeb-79ca-4fd4-a116-c3f7c7dbe6ca. Entering the resulting URL in a browser displays the credentials prompt for SSO to the PingOne for Enterprise admin portal. For example:
See the PingFederate documentation for idp/startSSO.ping for more information.
- PingFederate 8.0 or later
- Go to .
- Click Launch PingOne Admin Portal.
PingFederate uses the credentials you used to log in to PingFederate for SSO to the PingOne for Enterprise admin portal.