Configure the settings and branding that you want to appear on the new dock. Once you are finished, upgrade the dock. After the upgrade, all users are directed to the new dock.
You can customize the look and feel of your new dock, and then preview the changes before you upgrade. Your users can continue to work in the legacy dock until you are ready to upgrade. You can preview the changes as many times as you need using the new dock URL provided in the admin portal.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin portal, go to .
Configure Dock settings.
- If you use the PingOne for Enterprise Directory as your identity provider, see Configure the dock when using PingOne for Enterprise Directory.
- If you use another identity provider, see Configuring the dock when using an identity bridge.
- Customize the branding and design of the Dock.
- To preview your new Dock settings, click the Upgraded Ping Dock URL.
- When you are finished configuring your Dock, click Upgrade Dock and then click Save.