For Atlassian Cloud, the required attribute is
If you want to add additional attributes, Atlassian Cloud supports provisioning for standard System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) attributes. For a list of SCIM attributes, see Supported attributes reference.
- To add an additional optional attribute, click Add new attribute.
- In the Application Attribute field, enter the attribute name as it appears in the application.
- For custom attributes, select the Provisioning check box.
In the Identity Bridge Attribute or Literal Value field,
choose one of the following:
- Enter or select a directory attribute to map to the application attribute.
- Select As Literal, then enter a literal value to assign to the application attribute.
To create advanced attribute mappings, click
For more information, see Create advanced attribute mappings.