Import the metadata for Atlassian Cloud,
- Click Select File to upload the metadata file.
- Click Or use URL to enter the URL of the metadata.
- In the ACS URL field, enter the assertion consumer service (ACS) URL.
- In the Entity ID field, enter the Entity ID.
In the Target Resource field, enter a URL to redirect
the user to after IdP-initiated single sign-on (SSO).
The default URL is pre-populated, and should work for most Atlassian Cloud connections.
- In the Single Logout Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne for Enterprise to send single logout (SLO) requests to.
- In the Single Logout Response Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne for Enterprise to send SLO responses to.
- On the Primary Verification Certificate line, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate file used to verify SLO requests and responses.
- On the Secondary Verification Certificate line, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate used to verify SLO requests and responses if the primary certificate fails.
- Select the Force Re-authentication check box to require your identity bridge to re-authenticate users with an active SSO session.
- Select the Encrypt Assertion box to encrypt outgoing SAML assertions.
On the Signing line:
- Click Sign Assertion to have PingOne for Enterprise sign outgoing SAML assertions. This is the default option.
- Click Sign Response to have PingOne for Enterprise sign responses to incoming SAML assertions.
- In the Signing Algorithm list, select an algorithm with which to sign SAML assertions.
- Select the Use Custom URLcheck box to enter a customer URL to launch Atlassian Cloud from the dock.
- Select the Set Up Provisioning check box to configure provisioning to Atlassian Cloud.