In PingOne for Enterprise
- On the Review Setup tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- Copy the Issuer and idpid values.
- Click Finish to add Atlassian Cloud to your PingOne for Enterprise Dock.
In Atlassian Cloud
- Go to PingOne for Enterprise Directory. and select your
- Click Set up SAML single sign-on.
Enter your configuration information.
- In the Identity provider Entity ID field, enter the Issuer value.
- In the Identity provider SSO URL field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<your idpid>, where <your idpid> is the idpid value.
In the Public x509 Certificate field, paste the
text of the signing certificate you downloaded, including the
- Click Save SAML configuration to activate the connection to PingOne for Enterprise.