If you don't need to set up user provisioning, proceed to Amazon Web Services Attribute Mapping.
If you selected Set Up Provisioning on the Connection configuration tab:
- In the AWS Management Console, go to My Security Credentials.
- Expand the Access keys tab and click Create New Access Key.
- When prompted, click Show Access Key.
- Copy the Access Key ID and Access Key Secret.
- In PingOne, click Continue to Next Step to open the Application Configuration tab.
- On the Application Configuration tab, enter the credentials you copied in step 4 in the accessKey and accessKeySecret fields.