Ensure that popups are permitted in your browser.
If you don't need to set up user provisioning, proceed to Box Attribute Mapping.
If you selected Set Up Provisioning on the Connection configuration tab:
- On the Provisioning Instructions tab, click Continue to Next Step.
On the Application Configuration tab, complete the
- Select the CREATE_PERSONAL_FOLDERS check box to create a new Box folder when a new user is created.
In the PARENT_FOLDER_ID field, enter the ID of
the folder where the new user folders will be created.
Note:The administrator account used to obtain the Client ID and Client Secret must be the owner of this folder.
Find the ID of the desired parent folder by navigating to the Box web portal and copying the string at the end of the URL. For the folder located at https://myconnector.app.box.com/folder/1234567890, the folder ID would be 123456789.
- From the PERSONAL_FOLDER_PERMISSION_LEVELS list, select the ownership and access permissions to apply to new user folders.
From the REMOVE_ACTION list, select the action
to take when you disable or delete a user account in PingOne.
- Select Suspend to suspend a deleted user's Box account.
- Select Delete to delete a deleted user's Box account.
- In the DELETED_CONTENT_ACCOUNT field, enter the email address to which the content of a deleted user's account will be transferred.
From the FORCE_DELETE list, select whether to
delete users who own content.
- False is the default option. Attempts to delete users who own content will fail.
- True allows users who own content to be deleted.
- Click Continue to Next Step.
The Customer Log In page appears in a pop-up window.
- Enter your Box credentials and click Authorize.
Click Grant Access to Box.
You will be redirected to PingOne. The Activate button should now read Activated.