Add the Github.com application your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Github.com application line to expand it and then click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to the Github.com admin portal.
- In the Github admin portal, click your profile photo, then go to .
- Under SAML single sign-on, select the Enable SAML authentication check box.
In Github, enter the following information.
- In the Sign on URL field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<idpid>, replacing <idpid> with the IdP ID value from PingOne for Enterprise.
- In the Issuer field, enter the Issuer value from PingOne for Enterprise.
- In a plain text editor, open the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate you downloaded in Step 4.
- Copy the contents of the certificate (including the "Begin Certificate" and "End Certificate" lines) and paste it into the Public certificate field.
- Click Test SAML configuration.
- Click Save.