Add the SuccessFactors application your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the SuccessFactors application line to expand it, and then click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
Email your SuccessFactors representative requesting a single sign-on (SSO)
connection. Include the following information in the email:
- The Issuer value.
- The SAML version you want to use. In most cases this is SAML 2.0.
- The PingOne signing certificate you downloaded in step 4, attached to the email.
In the email, request the following information from your SuccessFactors representative:
- The assertion consumer service (ACS) URL
- The target resource value