Add the Zoom application to your PingOne for Enterprise dock from the application catalog.
Single sign-on (SSO) is only available to paid business and educational Zoom accounts.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
Click the Zoom application line to expand it and click
As of June 2023, Zoom no longer allows the creation of new
JSON Web Token (JWT)applications. JSON Web Token (JWT) JWT An IETF standard container format for a JSON object used for the secure exchange of content, such as identity or entitlement information. To read the industry standard, see RFC 7519
If you want to enable user provisioning for Zoom, select the Zoom - OAuth application in the PingOne for Enterprise Application Catalog.
For more information, see JWT App Type Deprecation FAQ in the Zoom documentation.
- In a separate tab, go to https://zoom.us.signin and sign on to your account as an administrative user.
- In the Zoom admin console, click Single Sign-On.
- On the Vanity URL line, click Apply.
In the Vanity URL field, enter a vanity URL for your
organization and click Apply.
For more information, see Guidelines for Vanity URL requests in the Zoom documentation.Note:
Zoom takes 1-2 business days to process vanity URL requests.
After Zoom approves your vanity URL request, return to the Zoom app catalog application and click Continue to Next Step.