For partner accounts, you will need to set up the connection to an application that you have added from your PingOne SSO for SaaS Apps account by entering the partner PingOne for Enterprise account and selecting the application from the list on the the Private App Catalog page.
- On the Managed Accounts page, expand the details for the partner account for which you want to connect an application and click Enter Account to administer the partner account.
- Go to .
In the Search field, search for your app by typing the name, entity ID, or
description of the application you want to add.
The application listing will display the type of the application.
- When you find the application you want to configure, click the right-arrow icon. The application description is displayed.
- Click Setup to begin.
If the application connection is multiplexed or uses IdP-initiated SSO (the PingOne
SSO for SaaS Apps Customer Connection API), the option to enter the URL to use as the
Target Resource is displayed.
This is the URL to which the user is directed after IdP-initiated SSO.
Select whether or not to enable Force Re-authentication.
Click Continue to Next Step.
When enabled, to establish a connection to the application, users having a current, active SSO session are re-authenticated by the identity provider.
To add a new attribute, click Add New Attribute.
In most cases, the default attribute mappings are sufficient. These mappings assign your identity repository attributes to the attributes provided by the Service Provider for the application.
For each application attribute, you can:
- Enter a value in the Application Attribute field.
- Click the Required check box to designate an attribute or attributes as required by the application.
In the Identity Bridge Attribute or Literal Value field,
- Select an attribute from the drop down list.
- Select As Literal and enter a literal value to assign.
Click Advanced and enter Advanced Attribute Mapping
For more information, see Creating advanced attribute mappings
Select the Provisioning check box to make this a
provisioning attribute rather than an SSO attribute.
Custom provisioning attributes are currently only available for Aquera and Salesforce applications.
- When you've finished modifying or adding any additional attributes, click Continue to Next Step.
Make the new application available to your partner's users.
See Authorize group access to applications for instructions.