You will create accounts for your partners. You have the option to enter the partner account immediately to configure the identity repository and any other initial settings. You can also choose to create your partner accounts and configure the accounts later.
When you create a partner account, an My Applications page.page is added to the partner's admin portal. This page exists only in managed partner accounts. When you add an application in the partner account, the application is displayed on this page as well as on the
The application listing in the Private App Catalog is the same for all partner accounts. Any applications that you add for a partner account are displayed in the Private App Catalog for all partner accounts.
- Sign on to your account in the PingOne admin portal and go to Managed Accounts.
- Click the Create Account button (upper right).
- Enter the account name to assign to the partner account.
Enter the ID you want to use internally to refer to the partner account. This is a
unique identifier you can use for this customer within the context of your service.
You are then prompted whether to enter the new partner account.
- If you choose to enter the partner account immediately, we assume your intent
is to configure the account and the identity repository setup is displayed.
For information about PingOne identity repositories, see PingOne for Enterprise identity repositories. For instructions when setting up an identity repository, see Connecting to an identity repository
- If you choose not to enter the partner account immediately, the new partner
account is added to your Managed Accounts page. You can then edit the account
later and click Enter Account to do the configuration.
When you do enter the account for configuration, see PingOne for Enterprise identity repositories for information about PingOne identity repositories. For instructions when setting up an identity repository, see Connecting to an identity repository
- If you choose to enter the partner account immediately, we assume your intent is to configure the account and the identity repository setup is displayed.
Click Enter Account. You are prompted to verify the account
access, then the admin portal for the partner account is
displayed. In the header at the top of each page is a banner identifying you as
administering this account.
Tip:See the PingOne for Enterprise documentation for complete information when administering a partner account.
If your partner account uses Azure AD, Google, or a custom OIDC identity provider (IdP), you can enable more detailed event reporting by going to Verbose.and clicking
Normal reports and subscriptions display events. Verbose reports and subscriptions display events and the claims sent by the IdP, though not the values of those claims.
Verbose reporting helps accounts with OIDC IdPs troubleshoot missing or misspelled claims.
The verbose reporting feature is currently in limited release. To request access to this feature, open a support case.
- When you are finished, click the Exit button in the banner to quit administering the customer account and return to the Managed Accounts page.