Add an imported key pair and certificate to use as a signing certificate for PingOne SSO for SaaS Apps.
The imported certificate file must meet the following criteria:
- The certificate file must be a PKCS12 file in .p12 or .pfx format
- The certificate must have a key length of 2048 bits or greater
- The certificate must be encrypted using SHA-256 or better
- The certificate must not be expired
PingOne SSO for SaaS Apps can't accept certificate files created with OpenSSL 3.0.1. Use OpenSSL 1.1.1 or LibreSSL 2.8.3 instead.
- Go to .
- Click .
- In the Password field, enter the password used to protect the PKCS12 file.
- Optional: Select the Make certificate default check box to make this the default signing certificate.
- Drag and drop, or click Select a file and choose a key store file to import.
- Click Upload.