Page created: 9 Sep 2021 |
Page updated: 16 Feb 2022
- In the PingFederate Administrative console, click the System tab and then click Protocol Settings. Click the Roles & Protocols tab.
- Select the WS-Trust check box for IDP roles. Click Save.
- On the Identity Provider tab, click Token Processors and then click Create New Instance.
- Enter the appropriate values in the Instance Name and Instance ID fields. From the Type menu, select Username Token Processor. Click Next.
- From the Password Credential Validator Instance menu, select your password credential validator instance. Click Next.
Click Next and Done until you
complete the Token Processor Instance configuration.
Note: Only the
usernameattribute is required in the Contract.