Page created: 30 Aug 2021 |
Page updated: 16 Feb 2022
- In PingFederate, go to and click Create New.
- Enter the values for the required fields then click Next and Done.
- Locate your certificate and select Export from the Select Action menu.
Note the location of your downloaded certificate on your file system.
- Open your terminal application and change the directory to the location containing your exported certificate.
To convert your certificate to .p7b format, run
openssl crl2pkcs7 -nocrl -certfile <your original certificate filename>.crt -out <your desired new filename>.p7b -outform DER.
- Note the location of your new .p7b certificate.