Page created: 17 Aug 2021 |
Page updated: 16 Feb 2022
- In the PingFederate administrative console, go to and click Create New Instance.
- On the Type tab, from the Type list, select PingID Adapter 2.6. Complete the remaining required fields, and then click Next.
- On the IdP Adapter tab, click Choose File. Select the pingid.properties file, and then click Next.
- Click Next until you reach the Adapter Attributes tab.
On the Adapter Attributes tab, select the
Pseudonym check box for the
subjectentry. Click Next.
- Click Next until you reach the Summary tab, and then click Done.
- In the Manage IdP Adapter Instances window, click Save.