In this example, you are configuring an HTML Form Adapter. For more information, see Configuring an HTML Form Adapter instance.
- In the PingFederate administrative console, go to .
Do one of the following:
- Create a new HTML Form Adapter by clicking Create New Instance.
- Edit an existing HTML Form Adapter by clicking the name of the adapter in the Instance Name list.
On the IdP Adapter tab, for Session
State, click None.
The HTML Form Adapter can keep the session state itself, but you need to track the session at the server level.
On the Adapter Attributes tab, in the Unique
User Key Attribute list, select
This is the attribute value that you would submit to find and revoke a user’s sessions. In this example, you are using the
userPrincipalNameattribute from Active Directory, but you could use something like
- If this is a new adapter, complete the rest of the configuration settings.
- Save your HTML Form Adapter.