Page created: 24 Jul 2019 |
Page updated: 29 Dec 2022
Establish a quick connection between PingFederate and PingID.
- PingFederate 10.2 and later
- PingOne for Enterprise
Note: PingID is hosted on Ping’s cloud identity platform, PingOne for Enterprise.
Do the following:
- Sign in to the PingOne for Enterprise administration console at https://admin.pingone.com/web-portal/login.
- On the Setup page, create a PingOne for Enterprise directory as explained in Select PingOne for Enterprise directory.
- On the PingID client in the Integrate with PingFederate and Other Clients section. page, make sure there is at least one
Click Download beside the PingID client to download the corresponding
The pingid.properties file contains the connection information that PingFederate needs to connect to your PingID instance.
- Configure the PingID Adapter in PingFederate as explained in Managing IdP adapters.