Learn how to set up password recovery for an application using PingOne.
Set up account recovery by modifying an application's Single_Factor policy in the PingOne administrative console or Unified Product Administrator.
Sign on to PingOne and go
The Policies page lists your default Single_Factor and Multi_Factor policies.
- To modify the Single_Factor policy, click the Expand icon and then click the Pencil icon.
- In the Recovery & Registration section, select the Enable account recovery check box. Click Save.
To view the connection policies of an application, go to
.The Applications page lists all of your existing applications.
- Locate the application that contains the connection policy you want to modify, and click the Expand icon.
- To modify the application's policies, click the Policies tab and then click the Pencil icon.
To add the Single_Factor policy to Applied
Policies, choose one of the following ways:
- Drag the Single_Factor policy from All Policies to Applied Policies.
- Click the + icon in the Single_Factor policy.
- Click Save.