Customize the sign-on window in PingOne to match your company's desired branding and themes.
Collect any logos, background images, and specific color Hex values to match your company branding.
- In the PingOne admin console, go to .
- In the Company Name field, enter a company name.
Upload a desired image for your logo.
If there is already a default logo, click Remove Image before uploading a new logo.
- In the Default Logo field, click the Plus icon to select an image file.
- Select the desired image and click Open.
The max size is 2.0 MB. Your image file must be a JPEG, JPG, GIF, or PNG.
For additional customization, change the theme.
- In the My Themes section, click the Plus icon.
- Click to select the desired theme from the available options.
Use the editor to further customize the appearance.
All customization changes will appear in real-time.
To open the editor and customize the theme, click the
- In the Name field, enter a new name.
- From the Preview list, select a different preview display.
- In the Theme Colors field, select a new color for the theme.
- In the Logo field, remove or add a new image logo.
- In the Background Image field, remove, update, or change the color of the background image.
- In the Footer field, enter a footer.
To toggle between the desktop and mobile view, click the
Desktop or Mobile icon.
To confirm your changes, click Save Changes.
Add multiple themes as needed.
To activate a theme, click the Star icon.