Next, configure PingFederate for SCIM using the SP connection that you created:
Download the SCIM Provisioner files and deploy them to your
See Deploying the integration files for instructions.
- In PingFederate, go to the SP Connections page.
- Select the SP connection that you created for SSO and click the Connection Type tab.
- Select the Outbound Provisioning option, then in the Typelist, select SCIM Connector. Click Next.
- Click Next until you reach the Outbound Provisioning tab. Click Configure Provisioning.
Create a SCIM app, obtain the SCIM Base URL, and enter it in the
See the Custom SCIM app instructions in the Uber Developers Guide for details.
- In the Authentication Method field, select OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token.
the Access Token
enter the access token.
Generate this token from your app on developer.uber.com.
- Click Next.
On the Manage Channels tab, create a new
- In the Channel Namefield, enter a unique name for the channel.
- In the Source list, select your datastore.
- In the Source Location field, enter the base DN (CN=Users, DC=domain, DC=com).
- In the Filter field, enter the filters that you want to use to provision users or groups. For example, you can enter objectClass=user to provision all users and objectClass=groups to provision all user groups.
- On the Activation and Summary tab, switch the channel to Active.
SCIM for your organization account on the Uber platform.
See Onboarding to SCIM Provisioning in the Uber Developers Guide for details.