Page created: 23 Jun 2021 |
Page updated: 16 Feb 2022
- Select the HTML form adapter that you created earlier and click Rules.
Add Yahoo as a rule:
- From the Attribute Name list, select policy.action.
- From the Condition list, select equal to.
- In the Value field, enter Yahoo.
- In the Result field, enter Yahoo.
- Click Done.
The rest of the values are optional.
- Under the Yahoo branch, in the Policy list, select the IdP connection that you created earlier.
In the Success list, select the policy contract that you
used in the LIP. Click Contract Mapping.
On the Contact Fulfillment tab, configure the following
- On the Summary tab, click Done.